Our DPC Model empowers us to think differently about your healthcare needs.
We put your needs first. With primary care, we make health care solutions accessible and promise the path to feeling better can often be seen as a really good journey. Together, we manage your health, without having to focus on the copays and deductibles that sometimes come along with an insurance plan. Through our direct primary care membership plan, you spend less out of pocket and you get a healthcare team that gets you, listens to what you need and offers a whole-health, personal approach to managing your healthcare.
- Office visits
- Urgent Care visits
- Office based surgical procedures (see exclusions below)
- Extended appointments (30 and 60 minutes)
- Same/Next Business Day Appointments
- After-hours access by phone, email, text or video chat 24/7
Areas of Focus
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Travel Medicine
Health Management and Conditions
- Chronic Disease Management
- Stress management
- Mental Health Disorders (Depression, Anxiety, Mood Disorders)
- ADHD Guidance/Therapy
- Allergy and Asthma Management
- Sleep Hygiene
- Common Orthopedic Conditions
- Skin Disorders
Testing and Labs
- Lowest “Best” pricing on Labs
- Free Annual labs including CBC, CMP, TSH, LIPIDS, VIT D, HgA1C, PSA (men over 40)
- In Office Tests- Strep, Influenza, Pregnancy, Mono, UTI, stool blood test
- Lung Function Test
- EKG with interpretation
Wellness Exams/Routine Care
- Annual Comprehensive Wellness Visits
- Sports, School, and Workplace Physicals
- Newborn Care
- Well Child Visits
- Medication Reviews
- Nutrition and Weight Counseling
- Common childhood illnesses
- Common Orthopedic Conditions
- Hospital follow-ups
- Pre-op Exams
- Skin Tag Removal
- Punch Biopsy/Mole removals (pathology not included)
- Incise and drain abscess
- Simple laceration repair
- Destruction of benign skin lesions/Warts/age spots (cryotherapy)
- Injection of Joints/Bursa/Tendon Sheath with Steroids
- Pulse oximetry
- Ear wax removal with lavage
What We Don’t Do
We Don’t Cover the Cost of Tests at Outside Facilities
Your Direct Primary Care membership plan covers many preventative services here at the clinic. But every once in a while, those services could require a visit to another facility, and our membership plan doesn’t cover those costs. Under the Affordable Care Act, all preventable services are covered 100% by your insurance carrier (even your high deductible plan). So, if you need a mammography, a colonoscopy, or a bone density or a lung cancer CT test, we’ll still order it for you and your insurance will cover the cost.
Bozeman Primary Care does not manage chronic pain or prescribe chronic pain medications. We also don’t carry any pain medications or controlled substances in our clinic and don’t routinely prescribe them.
Bozeman Primary Care doesn’t offer on-site immunizations, but we routinely review the CDC immunization recommendations and then direct you to where you can receive low cost or no cost immunizations.
Bozeman Primary Care doesn’t offer pregnancy care or DOT physicals.
If you should require hospitalization, Bozeman Primary Care would not be the admitting doctor at the hospital.