We Deliver a Broad Range of Acute, Chronic, and Preventive Health Care
- Office visits
- Urgent Care visits
Areas of Focus
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn | Pediatric Care
Health Management and Conditions
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Mental Health (Depression, Anxiety, Mood disorders, ADHD)
Testing and Labs
- In house EKG
- Lung function testing
- Clinic rapid tests
- Annual Comprehensive Wellness Visits
- Well visits for infants and children
- Sports Physicals
Procedures and Conditions
- Broad range of clinic procedures
- chronic disease management and diagnosis
- Common allergies
- Sleep hygiene
- Sleep apnea
What We Don’t Do
- Bozeman Primary Care does not manage chronic pain or prescribe chronic pain medications. We don’t carry pain medications or controlled substances on site, and we don’t routinely prescribe them.
- Bozeman Primary Care doesn’t offer on-site immunizations, but we routinely review the CDC immunization recommendations and then direct you to where you can receive low cost or no cost immunizations.
- Bozeman Primary Care doesn’t offer pregnancy care or DOT physicals.
- If you should require hospitalization, Bozeman Primary Care would not be the admitting doctor at the hospital.
Got Insurance? We’ve Got You Covered
We believe in accessible healthcare. We put our patients first. We promise to work with both you and your insurance provider to provide smart solutions and a personal approach to managing your overall healthcare needs.
We are a Bozeman-based family medicine practice that is in network with the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana
- Montana Health Co-Op
- FirstChoice Health
- Pacific Source
While we don’t accept Medicaid, patients under Medicaid may consider enrolling in our Membership Program in conjunction with their current plan.